Friday, May 25, 2012

Epic Dualsport 2012: Continental Divide Ride

It's that time of year again! A little earlier in years past, a little different group, a different adventure, but hopefully the same fun. The plan this year is to ride our bikes from the east coast to New Mexico where we'll pick up the Continental Divide Ride, using GPS maps graciously shared with the world by Big Dog Adventures, and then we'll ride back home. The map is shown below and should begin populating on May 25th as I head to our meeting point in North Georgia. From there we have a loose schedule and alot of time to play with until June 6th when I plan to arrive at home. Lots of miles and lots of adventure await.... I'm having trouble with the latest Blogspot interface today and I can't get the map to load to this post. Please follow the link below while I figure this out. You can also just copy this link into your browser if using this page is too much of a hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment