Thursday, July 16, 2009

This thing is maddening!

Okay, so it's been awhile. Should it really take this much effort to log back in!? Ugh..... Moving on.....

It's been awhile since I posted and in the meantime I got some GoPro Hero cam video. Raw video is pretty lame after reviewing the results. Lame enough to need a sound track or some fast paced action to hold your interest. My video test currently has neither! Tony's butt going down the trail has limited appeal, at best. So I reconsidered posting it and decided the test video belongs in a highly edited form that offers both interesting action and a soundtrack. No progress on either front yet but as I get more video I'll try to catalog the "good parts" for a little video.

Preparation for my trip on the Trans-America Trail (TAT) continues. I'm turning wrenches and burning up my credit card preparing for the trip. It's a slow process by nature and my procrastination hasn't helped any. But time is getting precious as the ride begins 3 weeks from now. Gotta work out all the kinks in the mobile upload method from the iTouch so I can continue to post updates. My goal is to make this page the single source for information so I can distribute the link to friends and family.

So that's it for now. This site should get more attention now!

No comments:

Post a Comment