Sunday, June 14, 2009

And so it begins....

I'm the last person on earth that needs to start a Blog but that's not going to stop me.  I just got a cool GoPro Hero helmet cam to shoot some video and my awesome wife has promised to buy me a new digital camera tomorrow.  My goal with the Blog is to share some pictures and video.  I spend alot of time on two wheels between my bicycles and motorcycles.  It's a fun perspective that has given me some rich memories and a ton of like-minded friends.  If it wasn't raining all the friggin' time I'd probably be riding now instead of playing on the internet.  But this is something I've thought about for awhile so I'm going with it.  

I'll start with some time away to shoot some video worthy of sharing, if the weather will cooperate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment