Monday, August 17, 2009

The End Of The Road

As I write this we're in eastern Tennessee headed toward home. I took the first stint today leaving Oklahoma City and ended up driving 750 miles before I turned it over to Dan for the last 350 miles. The end is in sight.

I uploaded pictures last night and just linked them to the daily posts. Ryan has collected pictures from several people on the trip (me included) and will be posting them to the internet at some point. I'll post a link here when I get the information. He as some spectacular pictures in his collection. I'll have desktop wallpaper pictures for a long time.

I'll add updates here if anything interesting comes up. But this is probably the end of the road for this trip. Thanks for checking in. I'm going back to work so I can get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment